Thursday, August 13, 2009

Esoteric humor ftw

It's damn near impossible to distance myself from jokes and references few people will understand. Not that I haven't made acquaintances with those few people and that I won't have to worry about it as much, but it seems odd and awkward when the majority of my humor comes from places where one would have to see a movie or an online video in order to understand what the fuck I'm talking about.

So far this summer I haven't been seeing or talking to many people so it's not as much of a problem, and the few people I chat with in the meantime are mildly bemused by my nonsensical quips. But really, when just hearing "Only, it doesn't make a bit of difference, guys..." or someone shouting "STAAAAY!!" is enough to get me giggling, I have to wonder if I might want to try more conventional avenues of humor...

Nah. XP

What's on the television, then?

No comments:

Post a Comment