Sunday, October 4, 2009

I'm confused, and I'm still a slacker.

Why do I have to be so infatuated? It's been going through my mind for over a year now, and I haven't made any real progress one way or the other. I guess I'm just not cut out for this sort of thing. Everything is too complicated for me to manage well. I don't even know what I really want anymore. Maybe I should have been true to my word and focused on academics. But then academics don't occupy my thoughts every other minute of every day. I almost hate to admit to being so tethered to it, but I can't avoid it if it's so persistent in my life. I'm in love and I don't know what to do about it.

I can't even begin to write how much this has affected me, so I'm just going to drown those thoughts in homework and Youtube videos for several hours. I might be too awkward to say it any other way, but I wish you the best.

1 comment:

  1. don't be too harsh on yourself. sometimes things are what they are. even our feelings. you just gotta do what you can to make sure you're still moving forward, no matter what. As long as you're still happy here and now, then it means you're doing the right thing. :)

    ReplyDelete